The Collective Workspace is the first co-working and lifestyle space designed for architects, landscape architects, designers, stagers, architectural technicians and vendors. Located in the heart of the design district, The Collective is building something meaningful for the growing community and their needs.
We’re looking for a community manager to join our small team and bring big value! This person must be passionate about people and administration. Responsibilities include;
- Build connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications
- Assist with planning and execution of internal events
- Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure the highest level of member experience
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, send confirmation and follow up emails
- Receiving of delivery packages and sorting mail
- Manage our front of house to keep it clean, tidy and well organized
- Manage invoicing with residents and finalize member contracts
- Work at the reception desk. Signing people in, and letting people in.
- Be Humble!
- Customer service, events or sales experience
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, innovation, creativity and strong work ethic
- Technologically savvy, able to troubleshoot issues that occur with internet, printer, etc.
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new and exciting tasks
- Passion and understanding for The Collective’s mission and values
- Passion for design and co-working, a plus!
- Evenings and weekends are required when there is an event.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
Summit cover letter and resume to email@example.com